(maddison ek is an 18 year old vegetarian currently residing in cypress, california attending LBCC and looking to get into berkeley. she wears her hair short and her dresses even shorter, likes to bake cupcakes and knows how to bring it in handball. she is a taurus)
while she was here i made sure to show her a good provo time starting off by attending a class or two, then taking her to see snow for the first time by getting foot passes at sundance. of course we ate at provo's finest dining spots including but not limited to cafe rio, kneaders and pizzeria 712.
on a side note, pizzaria 712 is not good. in no way does it compare to my precious deli news in lbc. i give them points for not bothering me every five seconds and bombarding me when questions. the pizza may have seemed fancy and delish, but it lost all its cred in first bite. so sorry to all those indie loves of 712, you have no taste in pizza.
3 comments:
your blog is ferosh.
it is also a hot trani-mess.
i love it.
I just added you!
Hey!
1. I love your blog. I need to return to the blogging world.
2. I love Pizzeria 712! I thought it was so good.
3. Lets play soon.
Post a Comment