amber rose hansen (aka rose queen aka RQ aka RQD2 aka ambie aka ambie bear) is seventeen, sexy and single. she works the corners of cypress, ca with her two besties amelia (younger sister to recent spotlighter maddison) and lauren. i'm pretty certain she has multiple personality disorder but she makes up for it in interesting taste in music, books and movies. she will be the first to tell you that you look like a hot tranny mess.ambie bear is also blogging now, watch out world. her first blog was done against her will, and you know what amber-im going to do something else you might not like...
in honor of march madness (although it recently ended), a poem by amber hansen
Did you just challenge me to a game of bball?
Psh, if youre lucky ill go easy on yall
Cuz I got moves that cant be duplicated
And your sorry moves are overrated
Whats that youre wearing an old t-shirt?
My fly treads make yours look like dirt
My kicks on fi-ah
You supposed to look cool didnt you get the fly-ah
Now I aint all talk and no game
So lets get this over with, ill put you to shame
The whistle blows
The ref says go!
I dribble down the court
With moves of all sort
Its not everyday you see this
Basket after basket, assist after assist
You standing there in unbelief
Im grounding you just like beef
Its a tight game, your better then I thought
But whats that? I just made another 3 point shot
So that ties it all up
But I came here to win the golden cup
Im not gonna let you go that easy
My games starting to make you feel queasy
So you call a time out and take a sip of your juice
For me its Gatorade, you look tense, just let loose
Game on I shout from my side of the court
And we know I cant lose with everyones support
Im on a roll, Im in the zone
The crowds faces are melted, and minds are blown
I may be 5'7'' but I got mad hops
Yeah I just stole the ball but dont call the cops
You be acting like this game is rigged
But baby, Im the real gig
Look its your ball now so take a chill pill
I'll get it back so fast it be making you ill
There it is this is the one
The victory is mine, it was fun
Ill walk off the court with a big fat smile
And I guarantee you wont be back for a while
anyways, i cant keep my history of creativity project waiting any longer...
1 comment:
hahahaha, i love it.
i would also love it if david ii didn't have the mcat this saturday and we could all be sitting around having a nice meal together...
like candy coated hotdogs.
Post a Comment