Today, after only 2 hours of sleep with 9 hours of class to go, I ventured into the wilk trying to find the best place to take a nap. I almost went straight to Memorial Hall...it is veterens day and everything, but I also realized how starving I was. Mint truffles were where its at. So into the bookstore i went. However, I started smelling the most delicious scent in my life and decided to follow the trail. It took me two floors down and into a hallway where the post office is. I turned the corner to find the source of the delicious smell and found a BYU employee only cafeteria. I wanted every part of it. But, seeing as I am forever jobless, I couldn't enter without showing any employee identification. Downhearted and distraught I decided I would go to the restroom to make sure I didnt look like a hot tranny mess. And la te da. Not only did I look amazing, I came across what I am certain was BYU's Room of Requirement. This bathroom came equipped with all the normal facilities, as well as a full-sized bed, with comforter and pillow to boot.
Best hour-long nap of my life.
7 comments:
WHAAAAAAAAAT???
I think you're goal in life should be to now have some poor employee walk in on you and a dude making out on that secret bed.
"hot tranny mess"
Gross.
Also, did you use that pillow???
Grosser.
i hope you washed in bleach afterwards... anyways, you're life is always like hp--too bad we wasted that christmas on ambie.
p.s. when are you coming to visit next?
and also, where's our food blog?
further thinking about the room of requirement...
i'm pretty sure that's someone's home. you should stake it out and see who is living there.
not gross at all - AWESOME.
you are freaking slower than postsecret.
Post a Comment